COME JOIN THE COLLINS COMMERCIAL SERVICE FAMILY!
We are seeking HVAC technicians with residential and supervisory experience, who are interested in long-term employment and career advancement. We want those who want more than just a job because working at Collins Commercial Services provides great career opportunities for our team and an incredible employee experience along the way. At Collins, we truly take a people-first approach.
Here are just a few of the reasons that working for Collins will provide more:
- Paid on ticket time
- Competitive pay
- Holiday pay
- Paid vacation
- Health insurance contributions
- Company truck to drive (and take home!)
- Company cell phone
- Company uniforms
- Rotating call schedule
- Relocation available
- Family atmosphere
- Management support and a team-focused approach
- NO pressure to upsell
- Minimum of two years of HVAC experience
- EPA universal certification
- Must be self-motivated, honest, professional, and dependable
- Must be able to work some nights and weekends
- Good driving record
- Ability to be a team player
- The confidence to talk with customers and deliver solutions
- Ability to communicate well with customers, other plumbers, and office staff
- NATE certification a plus
- Heat Pump Master Technician Certification a plus
Collins Commercial Service is a family owned and operated that’s been providing plumbing, HVAC, and mechanical services to both residents and businesses for over 30 years. Our team consists of experienced and dedicated professionals who understand the unique challenges of our environment.
We are proud to have been a vital partner in building some of the most popular establishments. We are experienced in all aspects of plumbing, heating, ventilation, and more.