We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for all aspects of project management for our customers’ interior construction and tenant improvement projects.
- Full responsibility for customers’ tenant improvement projects in your designated territory and assigned customers.
- Project management includes planning, bidding, budgeting, cost control, subcontractor and materials supplier selection, scheduling and oversight, change order management as well as all day to day responsibilities to follow through to successful project completion.
- Must liaise and coordinate with customer management. Must be responsive as well as develop and maintain strong professional customer relationships.
- Supervise project supervisors and junior staff as necessary.
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met.
- Ensure adherence to all building code requirements.
- Work with administrative staff as necessary to invoice projects and maintain related project documentation.
- Five to ten years direct experience as a project manager in the construction industry. Direct experience in the commercial building remodel and tenant improvement space is preferred.
- Strong project management skills
- Professionalism and Leadership qualities.
- Good communication skills and ability to maintain strong customer relationships.
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects concurrently.
- Must be able to work to the customers’ requirements, including weekends and nights when necessary.
- Basic business and financial acumen as it pertains to project revenue, cost and profitability.