Job Title: Manual Turning Machinist
Reports to: CNC Turning Supervisor
FSLA Status: Non-Exempt
Summary: Supports shop operations by performing required manual turning operations and tooling manufacture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up existing parts
- Create work holdings
- Advanced dimensional inspections
- Basic GD&T understanding
- Properly selects and sets up fixtures and tooling for jobs.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keeps supervisor informed of known actions written or verbal, which may affect the ability to successfully perform assignments or adversely affect the Company operations.
- Provide other support whether apparent, required or needed.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience
· Technical Degree a plus
· Ability to lift to 50 pounds
Send resumes to: email@example.com
Fax to (952) 448-4282, Attn: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer