This is a full-time, direct hire position, with an outstanding benefits package, based in West Palm Beach, FL.
Our client installs, maintains and services commercial HVAC systems for Hospitals, Schools, Nursing Homes and similar very large facilities.. They work with the chiller/cooling tower systems on these large buildings to keep the residents comfortable. Their service territory includes large facilities in Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie and Indian River Counties.
They seek an experienced HVAC tech with at least five years experience in the field. MUST HAVE qualifications are:
- EPA universal certification (HVAC Journeyman is a big plus)
- Noted 5+ years experience in the field. MUST include chiller systems and all the pumps and plumbing for them.
- Current, Valid Florida Driver’s License and clear driving record.
- Residence in Palm Beach or Martin County, or ability to relocate quickly if hired.
- Starting pay between $28 and $32/hr DOE
- OUTSTANDING Benefits package, including completely paid health insurance, vision, dental, excellent retirement program.
- Company van and gas card.
- Cell phone.
This position is available for immediate hire. Please submit resume or e-mail your experience summary in response to this posting. Note that we are considering ONLY local candidates at this time.