Performance Personnel Services is seeking a Certified HVAC Technician to join our team.
The right candidate will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks.
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- EPA Certification
- Previous experience in installation and maintenance
- Familiarity with tools and equipment needed
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Follow directions/instructions from senior personnel
- Pick up and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work in extremely hot spaces like attics
- Install various types of ductwork
- Install various types of HVAC equipment
Clean Criminal Background Required
To schedule an interview please TEXT (no phone calls)
First & Last Name
Position Applying for
Once you schedule your interview you must bring in two (2) valid forms of Identification and a copy of your updated resume